We have been excited for the Pardot Summer ’19 release for weeks. It’s finally here, and we’re able to share what is coming with you…
The latest highlights included in the Pardot Summer ’19 release are:
- The ability to see prospects engagement history directly in Salesforce
- Managing your own templates on your Salesforce Engage emails
- Sharing the same Engagement History dashboard with your sales team
- Additional features for Pardot Einstein Behavior Score
- Pardot Einstein Campaign Insights (GA) is now available generally
If you want to learn more about these great features, then head over to the official Pardot blog now.
With this release, Pardot is one step closer to a perfect alignment with Salesforce.
It’s time to join the crowd and align your Pardot and Salesforce activities under one platform – read Sarah’s article about the Pardot for Lightning feature.