Under the UK’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we may collect your data
How we use your personal information
We respect your privacy. Nebula Consulting will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the UK’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Nebula Consulting is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
- To carry out our contract with you
- To provide you with customer support
- To monitor and improve our services and to personalise our website for you
- To provide you with our industry insight and thought leadership content
- To keep you informed of any products, services or offers you may be interested in
- For internal research purposes, general website administration and demographic analysis of our customers
Will Nebula Consulting share my personal data with anyone else?
We will not pass your personal data on to third-parties for their own promotional purposes. We may share your information with trusted third-parties of Nebula Consulting to deliver and promote our services. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your data secure, use it only for the intended purpose, and dispose of the information in line with Nebula Consulting’s procedures.
View a list of Nebula Consulting’s sub processors here.
Under what circumstances will Nebula Consulting contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
How long will Nebula Consulting hold my personal data?
- To monitor site usage
- To keep an audit trail
- To understand visitors browsing habits
- To analyse trends and demographic statistics
- To compile statistical reports
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can, however, change your browser settings to reject cookies if you would prefer not to receive them. If you chose not to receive our cookies you will not be able to receive any personalised features and you may not be able to benefit from all our services.
Google Analytics Cookies
Account Engagement Cookies
Can I find out the personal data that Nebula Consulting holds about me?
Nebula Consulting, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If we do hold personal data about you, you can request the following information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the UK.
Contact details of the GDPR Owner
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Nebula Consulting or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The UK has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Nebula Consulting accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility Bill from last 3 months